Completely harmless

Completely harmless

Funny Things to Ponder

Monday, May 3, 2010

The Greatest Journey (FRIENDS)


standing from left : sha,ja,yun,diebah,ain,yuni and me (sahir)..
sitting from left : suze,zafirah,ida, and Nik Adli...

How do i start this ? damn, this is insanely hard and truly difficult for me saying goodbye to my BELOVED FRIENDS in UiTM MACHANG..especially my classmates...they are the best classmates ever...there are so many things we've shared and been through together as dedicated students ( are we?? ) at UiTM Machang... i cant even express with words my feeling of joy, happiness, and thankful to all of my friends who are willing to share the great moments while we were together striving for our DREAMS, AMBITIONS AND MISSIONS that no one has any idea on how GLORIOUS we can be.

To my BFFs, damn ......i'll be MISSING u guys like CRAZY..... i just want u guys to know that i'm so thankful to god and so proud to have friends like all of you.. my deepest love, thanks and utmost appreciation goes to you for being part of my LIFE as the people i love the most...

my beloved classmates :

Ayuni (YuYu) :She is my BFF. She's ultimately fun,lovely and kind. the moments we had together all this time were great moments. HONESTLY, there's no even single second that i regretted for being with u..YA,we'll never forget time we've spent together telling stupid jokes,hyperbolic stuffs, (mengumpat...LOL), eating,eating and eating, we all know how big is ur LOVE for EATING..IT'S JUST SO MUCH FUN..UR MY BEST FRIEND I'LL NEVER FORGET.. Thanks so much girl for being my greatest friend ever..OF COZ we'll furthering our studies at the sam place,same major..we'll be classmates again..that's a promise..

Syida(SyiSyi) : ya girl..u RULEZ...like the way u just being urself..the originality..i kinda respect the fact that ur so independent and a girl with no FEAR...ya, ur damn hilarious and funny..i'm so gonna miss the times we had together..OF COZ,THE HYPERBOLIC STORIES AND JOKES..gonna miss them....and yes,ur MY BFF too...i really want u to be successful with ur passion and ur dreams.. i know u can be very successful in doing things u love...(degree in English In Professional Communications and Corporate Use..)

Ida(YaYa) : she's my super great friend i ever had..so passionate and full of energy in telling STORIES..she's fun and funny too...we are all will be captivated hearing to her stories...and Halimah,in a worst case scenario : drooling unconsciously hearing to Ida's interesting yet sensational stories..hahahahah..she's literally fun to be with..and of coz, another BFF in my book of happiness's list..friend, im literally thankful u exist in my life for cheering me up, sharing delightful moments together...THANK U so my MY BFF..

Suze : ya..she's a sweet and SPOIL CHILD too..lol..hehe..suze, u're my great friend too.. u always know how to make me smile, laughing my ass off....i realized that u'r so damn INTELLIGENT... it's just u who dont really wanna show ur true capabilities...girl, u gotta keep it real.. u're brilliant for God's sake...i know u are...and u delighted my life too as a frenz i'll never forget..

Adli : ok...HILARIOUS...that's it...i'm done..hahahah..ya man,ur DAMN FUNNY....

Hissyam : ya u are among my earliest friends i knew in UiTM Machang..u're helpfuk friends... i know i can rely on u when i'm in trouble..ya and that's why they say : a friend in need in a frien indeed..and YES, ur indeed my great friends..thanks for all the good deeds and times we had together..

Halimah : another HILARIOUS human being..soooooooooooooo naive..ya...literally naive.. u r so kind-hearted and yet so innocent..i wish u all the best in ur life my friend...gud luck with ur dreams of becoming succesful wife...lol..i mean succesful Banker or Businesswoman...


FRIENDS;I'LL NEVER GONNA FORGET U IN MY LIFE..NEVER ONCE..YA I ALMOST DROP MY TEARS DURING OUR LAST PAPER THAT DAY...BUT I MANAGE TO CONTROL MY SO-CALLED EMOTIONS..WHY DID I FEEL SO VULNERABLE THAT DAY?? BECOZ IT'S DAMN HARD TO SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE WHO ALWAYS CHEER UP UR DAY, SHARING HAPPY AND SAD MOMENTS TOGETHER, BEEN THROUGH ALL THE HARDSHIPS AND DELIGHFUL MEMORIES...LOVE U MY FRIENDS...



3 comments:

  1. gosh Sahir.. tears is rolling down my cheek.. i did'nt know that u appreciate our friendship so much.. I thought i'm da only one who get pleasure from our friendship.. LUV U FRIEND..

    ReplyDelete
  2. of coz i do..just becoz i didn't express it with words,it doesn;t mean that i dont appreciate our friendship...u know i'm so vulnerable deep inside my heart..i cried quite many times for my friends..YA, THEY WERE THEARS OF JOY of coz...for having such great friends..

    ReplyDelete
  3. by that, u mean that i am a GREAT friend.. U do consider me as a GREAT friend?? well thanks.. Owh, 'THEARS' rolling down my cheeks again.. LOL.. :p

    ReplyDelete