Completely harmless

Completely harmless

Funny Things to Ponder

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

yeah..i screwed up !! and some say "yeah u fucked up " LOL.


lol..this is my first time blogging..well,maybe u think that " oh man.u're so fucking lame"... LMAO.. i do admit that..i'm not that IT literate...hehe..what do u expect??? i'm a kampung boy!! well at least, i know what is Facebook..LOL..but,no worries, i'm a fast learner..!! yeah like anyone cares about that.!!.

at this very moment, i stay awake, in the middle of chilly yet foggy nite, doing nothing other than discovering the very fast changing of technology that i just could not capture the momentum..LOL..i'm trying though..!! credit to my best friend forever; Yuni, for introducing me this blog, briefly explained to me what is blog (it comes along with her sighs on how damn lame I am)...LOL..

nothing much to say for now, and i guess, there will be many other topics coming up and i'm ready to disseminate and share my thought, ideas and perspective with the entire human race.. LOL...sounds visionary and fake !! well,as stated before; I'm Pretty Odd..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment